Fire Safety…


 Today, the girls and I discussed fire safety. In retrospect, I thought my approach was solid until they continued to repeat the fact  they should smash through the window and not to worry about wearing shoes outside if there was a fire in the house. I now have absolutely no doubt in my mind that if someone so much as lights a candle on a birthday cake, any one of my windows is vulnerable to the girls throwing a baseball through it before diving head first through the hole in the broken glass… stocking feet.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.